Coaching is an investment,
so why choose me?
I am a highly qualified and experienced life coach with a strong academic background in psychology and a Life Coaching Advanced Diploma. With over 20 years of coaching experience, I have successfully transformed the lives of individuals across various stages and ages, both personally and professionally.
So, why me?
- I have a Life Coaching Advanced Diploma and BSc in Psychology which informs my practice, tools and techniques.
- I have life experience in many different areas which enhances my coaching systems
- I have over 20 years’ experience in coaching individuals of all ages and stages in their lives and have transformed people’s life experience in both their personal and professional life
- The core values of my business revolve around trust and relationships and as a result I ensure that the first person you speak with, will stay with you throughout the coaching process.
- I am very human, down to earth and will make your coaching journey as fun and enjoyable as possible – this doesn’t have to be a chore! 😊
- I offer evening and weekend appointments to accommodate individual’s busy lives. Days/Times every week/month can be flexible to also accommodate unexpected events.
- All 60-minute coaching sessions are virtual (Zoom) so access to sessions where ever you are is never an issue
- I have received support from a coach myself – both business and personal so I have experienced coaching from both perspectives
- Lioness Power Coaching packages include out of session support via email to ensure maximum benefit, progress and support
- I offer flexible finance options
- I provide bespoke coaching, ensuring every programme is tailored specifically to the individual and their needs and goals – I do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach
- I have full insurance
- Goals and outcomes will be tracked and assessed at every session to ensure you are on track and progressing
- My aim is always to make myself redundant! I ensure that my clients leave their coaching experience empowered, supremely confident, resilient and able to call on their new tools and techniques whenever life decides to throw that unexpected curve ball
Jayne’s 12-week Lioness Power programmes, was quite possibly the best thing I have ever done! Deep inside, I knew I was capable of so much more, than what I was achieving right now. Yes, I have read loads of self-help books, but to no avail. After the 12 weeks programme, my mind, my attitude, and my results were simply outstanding. I would say it’s well worth taking the plunge…
Need to Know more?
What is Life Coaching?
The first important thing to note is that Life Coaching is not counselling or therapy. A life coach is a type of wellness professional who helps people make progress in their lives in order to attain greater fulfilment. We work in improving relationships, careers, happiness and well-being and day to day lives.
If you are not sure if life coaching is what you need; please do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss whether Life Coaching is the right thing for you and if not, I can hopefully advise and help with signposting you to somewhere more appropriate.
What can I expect?
We will start by completing a deep delve into your life experience as it is in the present, and compare it to where you want to be. We then identify any barriers that are keeping you ‘stuck’ and decide on clear goals.
Working through tried and tested tools and techniques to achieve the outcomes that you desire. I will be there to keep you on track, encourage, empower and support you all the way.
How will I know if the coaching is working?
You will notice many positive changes in your life as you start to behave differently as your thinking and mindset changes. As you start to question your thoughts and actions you will become more aware and mind full.
You will find that situations you once found difficult, you can now handle appropriately and that you are more in control of your emotional reactions.
You will notice self-doubt fade away to be replaced by unlimited self-belief and confidence. It can be a little scary as these shifts in your life start to happen, but very exciting!
Do you guarantee I will achieve all my goals?
As a Life Coach I will give you the tools and techniques to make the changes you require and we will work together to achieve these.
I will however, keep you accountable for your success as this is YOUR life journey, and it is important that YOU are the author of your story.
We will revisit your goals and progress on your chosen outcomes at every session to ensure you are making progress.
Will I be a ‘different’ person after coaching?
The first thing you need to know is there is NOTHING intrinsically wrong with the person that you are at present; we just need to tweak some thoughts and behaviours that are keeping you ‘stuck’.
You will learn how to present the 100% ‘AUTHENTIC YOU’ to the world with no apologies or compromise.
What can I expect from the ‘New Life, New Love, New you’ 12-week programme?
All aspects of your life experience will receive a ‘deep delve’ to ensure holistic and permanent change (the New Love element can be an enhanced relationship with yourself).
This is a tried and tested, structured Lioness Power programme that will address all areas of your life; you will receive 12 weekly sessions of personal coaching (1 hour), be given ‘homework’ where you will be encouraged to put the tools and techniques taught and discussed into action, in readiness to discuss in the next session.
Out of session support from myself is included throughout to ensure that should you get stuck/have questions/need further support between sessions, I am there to assist in a timely fashion. I understand that support is needed when issues occur and that waiting for your next session may hamper your progress.
Choose Your Journey
New Life, New Love
Don't Take My Word For it
“My confidence has increased, and I can say ‘No’ in a positive and productive way and put my wellbeing first without having a negative impact on my professional life. You have made me realise that it is not personal failings, but that I just need to implement some tools and techniques to make long-lasting changes.
Your constant support while I implemented my new working practices was invaluable, and I feel I may have faltered without it – you kept me moving forward at all times.
People seem to be approaching me more, and I feel cleansed and not laden down with stuff in my head, and I can complete tasks so much better, and I feel more on top of work.
“Installed me with Confidence”
Jayne has transformed my life! I am confident, empowered and truly believe in myself. Life seemed to be a rollercoaster of negatives, which lead from one disaster to another. It was not until I met Jayne, that things started to move in a positive direction…
Jayne’s programme is contagious! After each and every session, I was champing at the bit for the next session. I can honestly say that within 3 months, my whole life had turned from negative thoughts to positive vibes. I would recommend this to anybody looking to find the old and new you. Sometimes you just get lost…
Vicki Long – Business Owner
Just do it!!! I am a very sceptical person by nature, but, I was totally wrong on this occasion. Jaynes 3 month programme was well worth the time and investment. Jayne helped me to refocus and enhance my career to achieve exactly what I have been wanting for some time…
The support Jayne has given me as a life coach is fantastic, you can tell that she genuinely cares about her clients. After a bitter divorce, Jayne helped me refocus and come through a very difficult time. Working with Jayne has been life-changing for me.
I was full of negative emotions and unable to progress in life in general. Following Jaynes programme, I have been able to see the wood from the trees, and I am on the path to success again.
Jayne's personal coaching program is an exceptional experience that I would highly recommend to anyone seeking to improve their personal or professional life. From the first session, I was impressed with Jayne's ability to connect with me and understand my unique goals and challenges. She is a gifted coach who has an uncanny ability to ask the right questions, offer insightful observations, and guide me towards solutions that I would not have discovered on my own.